Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Post

This Blog's purpose is to help expose David Allen's "Getting Things Done" or "GTD" system to the legal community at large. Hopefully, other lawyers will share their experiences and tips with GTD in their own practice so all will be able to benefit.

My name is Russell Knight and I am the owner of Law Offices of Russell D. Knight, a small but busy law firm in Chicago, IL. I run my life using GTD and the system is absolutely essential for successfully running my practice. I plan to share tips and suggestions for implementing GTD at a law practice or in life, in general.

Thank you for reading and stay posted.

1 comment:

  1. That appears to be excellent however i am still not too sure that I like it. At any rate will look far more into it and decide personally! lemon law attorneys los angeles

    ReplyDelete